Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Dyeing Eggs & Resurrection Eggs

While I was working, this week my mom and sister-in-law dyed eggs with the littles. I'm so thankful they made time to do this and that Dax's first egg dyeing experience was with his cousins! He was pretty serious about the whole thing as you can see in the pictures below. All the kids had a blast and their eggs came out so cute!










My mom also gave both our families a set of Resurrection Eggs. Such a great way to teach the story of the Resurrection to children. You can see the eggs below, each color egg has something inside with a special significance.


My nephew Graham probably grasps this the most of the four littles, but it's never too early to start teaching them about the greatest gift and sacrifice!


Here are some of the finished eggs. Such sweet babes and pretty eggs!


He is risen!
Stephanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment