Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

18 Week Bumpdate




How far along: 18 weeks (11/01/2012)

Weight Gain: 4 lbs total

Produce Aisle: Approximately the size of a mango (6 in & .5 lb)


Maternity Clothes: I'm still wearing about 75% non-maternity clothes. I'm not sure how long this will last!

Stretch Mark: Still no stretch marks! PTL!!!

Belly Button In or Out: Still an innie.

Sleep: I'm no longer sleeping on my back which is so strange for me. Other than that, I'm sleeping through most nights!

Best Moment of the Week: Getting to celebrate with a sweet friend who is welcoming a second baby girl in just a few weeks. It just made me realize how quickly this all happens.

Movement: Lots of morning-time movement! I think we've got a little gymnast on our hands!

Food Cravings: The juice craving has subsided a little. With Halloween this week, I've been enjoying some candy! What's left is going to the office this week!!!

Gender: Everyone around me is finding out what they're having...even people who are due after me, and we're just dying to know. Less than 2 weeks!

What I miss: Loving this whole experience…nothing major.

What I'm looking forward to: Getting to see Peanut on the big screen in 2 weeks!

Symptoms: Growing belly and an increasing appetite. I'm also having a little numbness on one of my legs. Lots of stretching seems to help loosen the pressure on the nerves. It's not painful at all, just a little strange!

Emotions: It's been a pretty uneventful week in the emotions department.

Prayer (we are praying a whole host of things, including scripture, over this pregnancy and our Peanut every day -I thought I would share one from our list each week): We pray this baby is full of life and brings joy to everyone he/she encounters!

Stephanie


0 comments:

Post a Comment