Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

17 Week Bumpdate



How far along: 17 weeks (10/25/2012)

Weight Gain: 3 lbs total

Produce Aisle: Approximately the size of a sweet potato (5.5 in & 5 oz)


Maternity Clothes: I’m still wearing almost all pre-maternity clothes, but I did try out the long sleeve tee shown in this picture –thanks to my sweet mom for picking up a few things and mailing them to me. We don’t have Gap Maternity here…heartbreak.

Stretch Mark: Still no stretch marks! Holding out for none!

Belly Button In or Out: Still an innie.

Sleep: No major issues sleeping! Thankful for all the rest I’ve been getting in spite of work travel and a crazy schedule.

Best Moment of the Week: Realizing this baby has completely invaded my body and officially made me overly emotional. It’s a happy invasion! :)

Movement: Still having movement mostly in the morning. It’s such a fun stage!

Food Cravings: My juice craving is still going strong. I’m also craving Mexican food from home (aka…Oklahoma)! I guess I do crave that even when not prego.

Gender: Less than 3 weeks and we find out!!!!!!!

What I miss: Loving this whole experience…nothing major.

What I'm looking forward to: Getting to see Peanut on the big screen in a few weeks!

Symptoms: Growing belly and an increasing appetite.

Emotions: I have a saint of a husband. I worked 50+ hours this week, traveled to Maine for work for a quick 9 hours on the ground, dropped and broke my iPhone, drove to Buffalo for a new one the same day we hosted 12 friends for a murder mystery dinner. The toll all that takes on a pregnant woman emotionally is enough to drive a man mad. I’m so blessed that Josh is always calm and patient. It’s a great counter balance to me (pregnant or not).

Prayer (we are praying a whole host of things, including scripture, over this pregnancy and our Peanut every day -I thought I would share one from our list each week): “The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17

Stephanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment