Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

14 Week Bumpdate

From now until April, I'm going to try to post weekly updates bumpdates. A modern pregnancy journal of sorts. So here it goes with the first week...




How far along: 14 weeks (10/4/2012)

Weight Gain: Lost a pound

Produce Aisle: Approximately the size of a lemon (3 in & 1.5 oz)

Maternity Clothes: I bought skinny jeans from Boden and black skinny pants from Gap. Here are pics of both.



While I'm not wearing either pair (just keeping them in my back pocket for when I pop), I do think I might like the ultimate panel that will go under the belly. We'll see though! Both are super cute and make me fell less stressed about waking up one day with a belly!

Stretch Mark: None so far! I'm subscribing to the recommended daily application of Burt's Bees - Mama Bee Belly Butter


Belly Button In or Out: In, let's hope it stays that way for awhile!

Sleep: Up until now that's ALL I've been doing!

Best Moment of the Week: I'm starting to plan our gender reveal party! We cannot wait to find out if Peanut is a boy or girl. We're also so thankful my parents will be here from Oklahoma that week!

Movement: None yet.

Food Cravings: Grapefruit juice, eggs and bacon. Basically, anything breakfast related!

Gender: Will be revealed 6 weeks from yesterday!

What I miss: Not a whole lot, just caffeine and the occasional adult bevy.

What I'm looking forward to: Obviously, finding out if Peanut is a boy or girl. I am also kind of looking forward to actually looking prego, rather than just looking like I ate too much.

Symptoms: I've been experiencing what I like to call: Death by Exhaustion. Thankfully, my deep need for sleep is waining. I also am so blessed to not really have been sick.

Emotions: I tend to think I'm not really any more emotional than normal...then I watch a TV show like Parenthood or even a comedy like New Girl (when she loses her job) and the tears just start flowing. The Google Hangout commercials are also total tearjerkers!

Prayer (we are praying a whole host of things, including scripture, over this pregnancy and our Peanut every day -I thought I would share one from our list each week): "As we remember many who are still waiting on you for a child, Father, we thank you for this incredible gift of life."

Stephanie




0 comments:

Post a Comment