Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

16 Week Bumpdate


This was another fast week, and I just can't believe I am 4 months pregnant! We're trying to savor it all and just enjoy lots of date nights before our Peanut arrives.



How far along: 16 weeks (10/18/2012)

Weight Gain: Gained another pound. Two total.

Produce Aisle: Approximately the size of a turnip (5 in & 5 oz)



Maternity Clothes: I’m still wearing almost all pre-maternity clothes. I’m really thankful for great fall dresses to carry me through for a while!

Stretch Mark: Still no stretch marks! Let's see how long we can keep this up!

Belly Button In or Out: Still in and hoping it stays that way for a while!

Sleep: I’m still sleeping well (besides a now nightly trip to the bathroom) and getting plenty of it!

Best Moment of the Week: No major milestones this week, but I am having so much fun planning this little peanut's gender reveal party! There are lots of people on both sides of the “to find out” or “not to find out” line. We are very clearly on the “to find out” side. I am looking at it like a wonderful surprise at 20 weeks and then another wonderful surprise at 40 weeks (not that this whole having a baby scenario wasn’t enough of a surprise for the year).

Here is the picture of my inspiration for the party. These sweet little fondant cupcake toppers are from BB Sweets on Etsy.



Movement: I am definitely feeling some movement! It seems to be mostly in the morning right now.

Food Cravings: Still craving juice! I’m also eating a long time favorite combo, yogurt and granola, again.

Gender: Will be revealed in less than 4 weeks! Woo hoo!!!!! This is also the countdown for my parents’ arrival!

What I miss: Loving this whole experience…nothing major.

What I'm looking forward to: Solving the gender piece of the puzzle and starting on the nursery!

Symptoms: Growing belly and an increasing appetite.

Emotions: My emotions are a little out of whack right now….just ask the husband. Thankfully, he’s the most patient person I know!

Prayer (we are praying a whole host of things, including scripture, over this pregnancy and our Peanut every day -I thought I would share one from our list each week): “We pray that the wisdom to train this child in the glory of God will fall upon us as parents.”

Stephanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment