Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

30 Week Bumpdate

A couple of these weeks just seemed to blend together! I will be posting them separately, but have very little recollection of what actually happened. Josh and I have been cramming in so many work projects along with all the baby things that need to take place. I have just not been able to even think about much else.


How far along: 30 weeks (1/24/2013)

Produce Aisle: Approximately the size of a head of lettuce (18 in, 3.2 lbs)


Best Moment of the Week: Getting the crib up probably takes the cake for my favorite moment! It just all seemed so real when our little guy suddenly has a bed! We're SOOO thrilled with our buying experience from Bratt Decor and so far thrilled with the quality of our purchase. It's such an incredibly sturdy crib that we know we will be able to use for as many babies as we decide to have. Here's a couple pictures.

{Josh putting together the crib}

{The finished crib}

{A close up of the details we love so much about this crib}


Prayer (we are praying a whole host of things, including scripture, over this pregnancy and our Peanut every day -I thought I would share one from our list each week): "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart." Jeremiah 1:5

Stephanie 


0 comments:

Post a Comment