Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

32 Week Bumpdate


How far along: 32 weeks (2/7/2013)

Produce Aisle: Approximately the size of a honeydew melon (19 in, 4.5 lbs)


Best moment of the week: During week 32 I had my second shower which was thrown by my wonderful stepmother-in-law and all of Josh's sisters. I'm so blessed to have them. Here are just a couple of pictures from the day!

{Not my favorite picture, but the best one. Sigh.}

{Such adorable decorations -I'm blessed!}

{Lovely ladies and sisters!}

Symptoms: Just take a look at my feet! They are so swollen by the end of the day. I'm also wearing my wedding rings around my neck instead of finger. At least it's just started for the last few weeks!

Prayer (we are praying a whole host of things over this pregnancy and our Peanut every day -I thought I would share one from our list each week): "Throughout this pregnancy I will not be overly stressed in Jesus' name!" (This is one of those prayers that get's prayed every single day!!!)

Stephanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment