Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

36 Week Bumpdate


How far along: 36 weeks (3/7/2013)

Produce Aisle: Approximately the size of a watermelon (19 to 22 in, 6.5 lbs)


Maternity Clothes: It's all about comfort these days. My biggest struggle is finding 5 different outfits for work! Oh to be at home in yoga pants and t-shirts. Just a few more weeks (days - please!).

Stretch Marks: They're just hanging out!

Belly Button In or Out: Still non-existent.

Best Moment of the Week: We also had childbirth class Saturday and Sunday! I'm glad we did it. We learned several breathing and relaxation techniques. We also learned about all the interventions we would like to avoid if at all possible. It's very clear that Highland Hospital has a phenomenal team and we are so blessed to be delivering there!

Progress (now that I'm far enough along to get checked every week I'm adding this fun section): 1 cm dilated, 50% effaced, -2 pelvic station

Movement: Dayton's quite cozy. Movement has slowed, but still consistent. My belly has definitely dropped!

Food Cravings: It's hard for me to eat a full meal lately, so there's lots of snacking going on! I'm all over Noosa, but I don't think it's pregnancy related. Just crazy delicious yogurt!


Gender: Getting all the tiny little clothes hung up and put away is one of my favorite things! I really think I could wash them 100 times just to get to fold them again. I'm certain I will look back on this with crazy eyes in the future. 

I love Baby Gap! Especially for boys! Here are a few things I've got on order.

These two little numbers just looked so cuddly!



I couldn't get enough of this little anchor pattern.

I ordered this in 6-12 months for the fall. It's lined!

What I miss: There are too many things to list. Painting my toes, seeing my feet, wearing my wedding rings. The rest are probably not within my comfort level of self deprecation on this little blog!

What I'm looking forward to: This baby being on the outside! Let's go Dax!

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions are in full force. Nothing painful.

Emotions: I totally freak out when I think everything isn't perfect for his arrival. Then I start thinking about everything after his arrival and realize perfection is far from my grasp!

Prayer (we are praying a host of things, including scripture, over this pregnancy and our Peanut every day -I thought I would share one each week from our list): "We pray that the spirit of postpartum not play a roll in this birth experience and that I am able to enjoy the early days with our son."

Stephanie 



0 comments:

Post a Comment