Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

21 Week Bumpdate

Things have been crazy, so I am just now posting my 21 week bumpdate (more than a week late). I took the picture on time, but between Thanksgiving and celebrating Christmas with much of Josh's family that same weekend I couldn't get it done.



How far along: 21 weeks (11/22/2012)

Weight Gain: 8.5 lbs total

Produce Aisle: Approximately the size of a spaghetti squash (8 in & 1 lb).


Maternity Clothes: I ordered the following items from Gap with Black Friday savings!!! Here are the pieces I got. I think I'll be able to easily work them into my current wardrobe.

Henley Tunic in Vamp Red -I really like that this tunic has a little gathering that will stretch as my belly grows!


1969 Demi Panel Always Skinny Cords in Raspberry Sorbet -These pants make me so happy. They are far more comfortable than I expected! I know they're a statement piece, but I just had to have them.


Stretch Mark: Still no stretch marks! PTL!!!

Belly Button In or Out: It's beginning to stretch out a little.

Sleep: Still sleeping pretty soundly!

Gender: It's a boy! We've been looking at a lot of nurseries and the explorer theme wins. Josh and I both totally agree on it. Now to decide on a paint color.

What I miss: Laying on my stomach!

What I'm looking forward to: I'm already thinking about the holidays with a baby. It's going to be so much fun!

Prayer (we are praying a whole host of things, including scripture, over this pregnancy and our Peanut every day -I thought I would share one from our list each week): We stand against any birth defect and claim perfection for Dayton in Jesus' name.

Stephanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment