Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

22 Week Bumpdate


I'm starting to catch up with these bumpdates! I will be 23 weeks on Thursday, so this one is still a little late. :)


How far along: 22 weeks (11/29/2012)

Weight Gain: 10 lbs total

Produce Aisle: Approximately the size of a papaya (8 in & 1.2 lbs)


Maternity Clothes: There was a lot of chaos and poor customer service from A Pea in the Pod, but my coat FINALLY arrived. It's beautiful, and it fits! I'm so thankful to have a warm and stylish coat this winter!


Stretch Mark: Still no stretch marks! PTL!!!

Belly Button In or Out: Still in there, but stretching out!

Sleep: So blessed to still be sleeping without any issues!

Best Moment of the Week: I really think the best thing this week was just realizing how big Dayton is getting and how quickly he will arrive. I can't believe he will be here in about 18 weeks.

Movement: Lots of movement and flip flopping in there! Thankfully, his movements are only in my waking hours.

Food Cravings: Starving all the time!

Gender: It's a boy! I love planning cute ideas for Dayton's nursery and scouring Etsy for fun boy things. It's definitely harder than finding cute girl things!

What I miss: Just the occasional glass of wine. Worth the wait though!

What I'm looking forward to: This is not totally related to pregnancy, but I'm so looking forward to being at home in Oklahoma for Christmas. The countdown is on! I can't wait to see family and friends who won't get to see me again while pregnant.

Symptoms: Clumsiness still reigns, but it is being coupled with a quickly growing belly. Such a dangerous combination! My mascara wand made it's way out of my hand and hit my belly on the way down. Sigh.

Emotions: Just sentimental over everything. I think it's half pregnancy / half Christmas.

Prayer (we are praying a whole host of things, including scripture, over this pregnancy and our Peanut every day -I thought I would share one from our list each week): "For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6

Stephanie


0 comments:

Post a Comment