Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

25 Week Bumpdate

We're in Oklahoma for Christmas!!!!! I couldn't be a happier girl -I evaded the Rochester snow! And while we're missing our New York friends and family, we're so thankful to be with my family this year!

I missed last week's post and didn't even manage to snap a picture. We were running around like chickens with our heads cut off getting ready to leave town, finishing up things at work and celebrating our own little Christmas. I can never understand how I do such a fabulous job at making this season stressful, so it's nice to now be relaxing in Oklahoma with NO schedule or agenda! Maybe a little shopping!



How far along: 25 weeks (12/20/2012)

Weight Gain: 12.5 lbs total

Produce Aisle: Approximately the size of an eggplant (9.2 in & 2 lbs)


Maternity Clothes: I snagged a $5.99 non-maternity shirt from Ross (oh how I miss ghetto Ross when I'm in NY) in the picture above. I love deals like this because I don’t feel bad stretching them out with my growing belly! I also finally replaced my black leggings with maternity ones from Target. They’re so comfortable you don’t even realize you’re wearing them. LOVE!


Stretch Mark: I have 3 little lines on my tummy that look they will be stretch marks. BOO! You’d better believe I am slathering them with as much lotion and shea butter that I can!!!

Belly Button In or Out: Still in, but stretching out!

Sleep: So blessed to still be sleeping without any issues!

Best Moment of the Week: Being in Oklahoma to celebrate Christmas and seeing lots of friends!

Movement: Still lots of kicking. I can now tell the difference between what feels like a sharp elbow and his bum.

Food Cravings: Lots of holiday snacking going on!

Gender: It’s a boy! The crib is about to be ordered and hopefully we’ll have the room color picked out by the end of our vacation.


What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy!

What I'm looking forward to: Getting the nursery ready!

Symptoms: Still clumsy as can be. The 2 days of travel and then wearing high heels on Sunday produced my first sign of swelling. I very quickly propped my feet up! Thankfully, the swelling went down quickly and hasn’t really returned. Whew. Bullet dodged...for now!

Emotions: The hectic week before Christmas was enough for my husband to purchase a multipack of travel tissues in case making our way to Oklahoma was unpredictable.

Prayer (we are praying a whole host of things, including scripture, over this pregnancy and our Peanut every day -I thought I would share one from our list each week): We pray that the hand of God would root out of Baby Dayton the wrong spirit of disobedience, rebellion, hatred for the gospel and develop within him a right spirit.

Merry Christmas!

Stephanie


0 comments:

Post a Comment