Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

26 Week Bumpdate




How far along: 26 weeks (12/26/2012)

Weight Gain: In an effort to not stress over my weight, I'm removing this line from my bumpdates. :) At the advise of a good friend, let the doctor tell you when you're gaining too much and enjoy being pregnant. I promise I'm not eating whole pizzas, cartons of ice cream or anything like that!

Produce Aisle: Approximately the size of a cucumber (15 in & 2.2 lbs) Note: the length is now being measured from head-to-toe instead of head-to-rump as in past weeks.


Maternity Clothes: I picked up a few more maternity pieces while in Oklahoma thanks to a Pea in the Pod gift card and great after-Christmas sales! I went ahead and picked up a nursing tank. It's long enough to keep my bump well covered and can be used after Dayton arrives. I also got an orange colorblock sweater and striped knit dress, but couldn't find pictures of those. I'm sure they'll surface in a bumpdate picture soon.


Stretch Mark: The 3 little stretch marks haven't ventured out anymore!

Belly Button In or Out: Still in, but getting really flat!

Sleep: So blessed to still be sleeping without any issues!

Best Moment of the Week: We ordered Dayton's crib! I can't wait for it to arrive!

Movement: Josh got felt a huge kick that kind of freaked him out a little. I told him this was like an alien invasion, now he believes me!

Food Cravings: No major cravings, just yummy holiday foods to satisfy the sweet tooth!

Gender: We think the room color is picked out. We picked up a sample to try out on the wall. Hopefully, we'll have a chance to get that on the walls and make sure we really like it. For your viewing pleasure...here's the color.

Sherwin Williams Melange Green (SW6710)

What I miss: I haven't stopped missing the whole sleeping on my tummy thing, but am still sleeping...so I won't complain.

What I'm looking forward to: Getting the nursery ready!

Symptoms: After 2 days of travel to Oklahoma and a rare sighting of me in heels the following day, I had swollen feet. I promptly laid on the couch with them propped well above my heart! Thankfully, the swelling hasn't really returned. I dread the idea of my feet looking like sausages for a lengthy period of time!

Emotions: If you tuned in to my 25 Week Bumpdate, you know my sweet husband bought me LOTS of tissue for our trip out west in case it didn't go as I had planned in my head. We are on the other side of that trip, and I can proudly say I only used 1 of the 9 tissue packs he purchased!

Prayer (we are praying a whole host of things, including scripture, over this pregnancy and our Peanut every day -I thought I would share one from our list each week): In the case of an emergency, any drug or injection I will be given during this pregnancy we cover with the blood of Jesus.

Stephanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment