Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

28 Week Bumpdate


How far along: 28 weeks (1/10/2013)

Produce Aisle: Approximately the size of a small cabbage (17 in, 2.9 lbs)


Maternity Clothes: I picked up a couple more things at H&M before they close their doors in Rochester (I'm not ready to talk about it...too painful!) I got the striped shirt above, a black dress and a pair of lounge pants on the cheap!

Stretch Marks: Stretch marks are thankfully at a standstill. I'm just so relieved they aren't the purple, deep painful kind. I've heard great things about Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy and am hoping that will help these go away in the end.


Belly Button In or Out: No change. Still a flat innie.

Sleep: I'm using the restroom at least once a night, but other than that sleep doesn't evade me. Apparently my breathing has become quite comical. I guess I make some sort of crazy noise at the end of my exhale. Josh has a great imitation.

Best Moment of the Week: The anticipation of painting the nursery has kept me going in the very cold January weather!

Movement: If I'm sitting, it seems the movement is constant. I'm now to the point where I can physically see my belly moving!

Food Cravings: CLEMENTINES!!! This little fruit has been my staple...eating 3 or 4 a day! I've almost completely eaten my way through one of those crates of clementines you can get at Wegmans.

Gender: Our little man is getting lots of chats from his mama about being a good little boy. 

What I miss: Bending over without the feeling of not being able to come back up. The gravitational pull is crazy!

What I'm looking forward to: The nursery still tops this list. We're so blessed to have gifts arriving in the mail and I just love opening each one!

Symptoms: No new symptoms have surfaced other than this belly just continually growing!

Emotions: There are some ups and downs, but everything has been pretty steady lately! 

Prayer (we are praying a whole host of things, including scripture, over this pregnancy and our Peanut every day -I thought I would share one from our list each week): We pray that the wisdom to be a godly mother and father would fall upon is in a mighty way in Jesus' name!

Stephanie





0 comments:

Post a Comment