Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

23 Week Bumpdate

Just when I thought I was catching up with the bumpdates...I'm not! Hopefully the 8 days off work for Christmas will help me get back around to posting these regularly!



How far along: 23 weeks (12/06/2012)

Weight Gain: 11.5 lbs total

Produce Aisle: Approximately the size of an ear of corn (8.5 in & 1.5 lbs)


Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing about 75% maternity clothes now, but still love when something non-maternity works! Makes my day every time!

Movement: This little guy is so stubborn. During the second ultrasound, we still couldn't get him to cooperate. His little legs and arms were flying, but not in the right directions. It took me going to my appointment with our midwife and then going back in for a third try. I'm not sure if it was my midwife's poking and prodding or a lot of prayer so we didn't have to come back the next week. Thankfully, Dayton's incredibly healthy!

Stephanie


0 comments:

Post a Comment